We are excited to announce that 35 attorneys from Hurwitz Fine have been selected for inclusion on the 2022 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The 2022 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than five percent of attorneys in New York. The following Hurwitz Fine lawyers were selected to these lists:
- David R. Adams – Construction Litigation
- Eric S. Bernhardt – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Diane F. Bosse – Insurance Coverage
- Jody E. Briandi – Personal Injury General: Defense; Top 50, Top 25 Women
- Todd C. Bushway – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Evan Y. Bussiere – Real Estate
- Patrick B. Curran – Personal Injury Medical malpractice: Defense
- Ann E. Evanko – Employment & Labor; Top 10, Top 25 Women
- Robert P. Fine – Business/Corporate
- Lawrence C. Franco – Business/Corporate
- Dan D. Kohane – Insurance Coverage
- Elizabeth M. Midgley – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Mark S. Nemeth – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Steven E. Peiper – Insurance Coverage; 10th Year
- Michael F. Perley – Personal Injury General: Defense; Top 10, Ranked 2nd
- V. Christopher Potenza – Personal Injury Products: Defense; Top 50; 10th Year
- Edward C. Robinson – Estate & Probate
- Lawrence M. Ross – Health Care
- Andrea Schillaci – Business Litigation; Top 50, Top 25 Women
- Scott D. Storm – Insurance Coverage
- Amber E. Storr – Business Litigation
- Timothy P. Welch – Construction Litigation
- Agnieszka A. Wilewicz – Insurance Coverage
- Kevin J. Zanner – Business/Corporate
The following Hurwitz Fine lawyers were included on this year’s Upstate New York Rising Stars list:
- Brian D. Barnas – Insurance Coverage
- Lani J. Brandon – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Kara M. Eyre – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Alexis M. Florczak – Business Litigation
- Scott D. Kagan –Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ryan P. Maxwell – Insurance Coverage
- Stephanie L. McCance – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Anastasia M. McCarthy – General Litigation
- Marc A. Schulz – Construction Litigation
- Alice A. Trueman – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Brian M. Webb – Personal Injury: Defense
The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list.
The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes:
- Peer nominations
- Independent research by Super Lawyers
- Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country, as well as the Upstate New York Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.