Hurwitz & Fine offers training opportunities. We regularly visit and participate in local, regional and national claims training for insurers throughout the country via online meeting or in-person sessions.
Here is a sample of programs we have provided in the past. We can also create a custom program for you, and revise our list as requests come in.
- Most Common Mistakes Made in Handling New York Coverage Problems and How to Prevent Them
- Life after Burlington – How Do We Resolve “Additional Insured“ Issues?
- Life after Carlson – When is a Policy “Issued or Delivered in New York” to Trigger Draconian Requirements of CPLR 3420(d)(2)?
- Tenders, Additional Insured Obligations, Indemnity Agreements and Priority of Coverage
- Chaos Breeds Resolution: Mediation and the Role of Coverage Counsel in Resolving Chaos
- Strategic Approaches to Resolving Insurance Coverage Disputes: Do We Defend and Start a DJ? Do We Sit Back and Wait?
- Good Faith, Consequential Damages and Extra-Contractual Liability - the New York Experience
- NY Coverage Letters - Nuts & Bolts: How to Create and Write and Timely Send a Disclaimer Letter and NY’s Special Dangers with Reservation of Rights Letters
- Uninsured and Underinsured Claims Handling
- Preventing Bad Faith Claims - First Party Cases
- Preventing Bad Faith Claims - Liability Cases
- The Primary and Excess Relationship
- The Cooperation Clause - How to Handle
- The Serious Injury Threshold
- No Fault – Nuts and Bolts
- An Auto Liability Policy Primer
- A CGL Policy Primer
- A Homeowners Liability Policy Primer
- EUO's Under First Party Policies
- Insured-Selected Counsel: When is it Necessary and How to Avoid and Control?
- ADR and How to Get to "Yes"
- “Other Insurance”
Interested in training? Drop us a note at [email protected]