We are pleased to announce that 28 attorneys from Hurwitz & Fine, P.C. have been selected to the 2021 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The 2021 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than five percent of attorneys in New York. The following Hurwitz & Fine lawyers were selected to these lists:
- David R. Adams – Construction Litigation; 10th Year
- Diane F. Bosse – Insurance Coverage
- Jody E. Briandi – Personal Injury General: Defense; Top 50, Top 25 Women; 10th Year
- Todd C. Bushway – Personal Injury General: Defense; 10th Year
- Evan Y. Bussiere – Real Estate
- Earl K. Cantwell – Business Litigation
- Patrick B. Curran – Personal Injury Med Mal Defense
- Ann E. Evanko – Employment & Labor; Top 10, Top 25 Women
- Robert P. Fine – Business/Corporate
- Lawrence C. Franco – Business/Corporate
- Dan D. Kohane – Insurance Coverage; Top 50
- Steven E. Peiper – Insurance Coverage
- Michael F. Perley – Personal Injury General: Defense; Top 10
- V. Christopher Potenza – Personal Injury Products: Defense; Top 50
- Edward C. Robinson – Estate & Probate
- Lawrence M. Ross – Health Care
- Andrea Schillaci – Business Litigation; Top 50, Top 25 Women
- Scott D. Storm – Insurance Coverage
- Amber E. Storr – Business Litigation
- Agnes A. Wilewicz – Insurance Coverage
Kevin J. Zanner – Business/Corporate
The following Hurwitz & Fine lawyers were included on this year’s Upstate New York Rising Stars list:
- Kara M. Eyre - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Stephanie L. McCance – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Anastasia M. McCarthy – General Litigation
- Marc A. Schulz – Construction Litigation
- Alice A. Trueman – General Litigation
- Brian M. Webb – Personal Injury General: Defense
Katherine L. Wood – Employment & Labor
The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list.
The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes:
- Peer nominations
- Independent research by Super Lawyers
Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country, as well as the Upstate New York Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.