Hurwitz & Fine is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
The attorneys named to the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America and the practice areas they were honored for are as follows:
- Todd C. Bushway – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Patrick B. Curran – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Ann E. Evanko – Corporate Law, Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Mediation
- Robert P. Fine – Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Lawrence C. Franco – Corporate Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Dan D. Kohane – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- Michael F. Perley – Litigation – Municipal, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Edward C. Robinson – Elder Law
- Lawrence M. Ross – Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Tax Law
- Roger L. Ross – Real Estate Law
- Andrea Schillaci – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 94,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote. Best Lawyers received over 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."