Elder Law and Medicaid Planning: Everything You Need to Know
Millennium Buffalo - Cheektowaga, NY
Edward C. Robinson
Everything You Need to Know to Represent Elderly Clients
Rising medical costs, health insurance changes, looming Social Security Fund depletion and baby boomers' retirement have intensified concerns over long-term care funding. Are you doing everything you can to help each client develop a comprehensive plan to ensure proper quality of life in the golden years? Join our expert faculty for two days of intensive study on planning and coordinating government benefits, and emerge better prepared to face the challenges of today's Medicaid and elder law practice. Register today!
- Get two full days of estate planning training, so you can help clients protect assets and qualify for continuing care benefits.
- Review medical and financial Medicaid eligibility criteria in detail.
- Explore new continuing care options that allow for more independence.
- Find new LTC funding sources to help clients maintain the quality of life they're used to.
- Get solutions to real-life ethical dilemmas often faced in elder law practice.
- Qualify eligible clients for veteran's benefits and maintain your VA accreditation.
- Minimize Medicaid estate recovery through intricate understanding of the process.
- Make better use of special needs trusts.