NYS Labor Law & Construction Defect
Hurwitz Fine P.C. attorneys regularly handle the representation of defendants in bodily injury claims brought under New York Labor Law 200, 240 and 241 and handle the investigation and defense of construction site accidents and injury claims. Firm attorneys are active in the defense and prosecution of contractual and common law defense and indemnity rights. We regularly handle construction accident claims against owners of premises during original construction or renovation work, and claims alleging improper design, construction, or maintenance of plazas, buildings, parking lots, and apartments. We are also fully familiar with the processes necessary for investigation, initiation and prosecution of indemnity and third party actions.
NYS Labor Law & Construction Defect Blog Updates
- 09/01/21: Take Labor Law § 200 Seriously…Seriously
- 04/07/21: Common Law Indemnification - A Primer
- 02/03/21: Construction Managers, Are You Exposing Yourselves to Labor Law Liability?
- 01/06/21: Contractual Indemnification in Labor Law §§ 240(1) and 200 Cases and the Different Applications Between Construction Contracts and Leases
- 07/10/20: Examining Risk Transfer in Construction Agreements
- 05/20/20: As OSHA Returns to Pre-COVID-19 In-Person Inspections, OSHA Says Employers Must Make Efforts to Find Out If An Employee’s COVID-19 Is Work-Related – But How?